Our B&B is ideally located to visit:
- Walking in the forest of Rambouillet by hiking trails marked :
- A Cycling or mountain biking (many bike paths)
- ride on horseback , equestrian loop 6 is less than 5 kms from the site.
- Bathing and enjoy a natural environment in the heart of the forest, ponds Holland are between Rambouillet and Montfort l’Amaury. They were built in the time of Louis XIV to power Fountains of Versailles.
- Wonder at the panorama of a walk to the “Rocks Angennes”.
- Discover the animals in the wild to Rambouillet space, zoological reserve “Chateau de sauvage” or Thoiry park zoo
- Get carried away by the wind on board of the Hot Air Balloon Maintenon
- Visit the near “Royal City” and their castles: Rambouillet; Versailles, Saint-Germain-en-Laye. Chartres and its cathedral (30 minutes).
- Abbaye “des Vaux de Cernay”
- Golf: In the park of the castle of Maintenon or Saint Quentin en Yvelines’ National golf
- Paris : Accessible by car (1 hour) or train from Rambouillet (35 minutes)
◾The best way to visit, parking station “Les vignes” in Rambouillet, 15 minutes by car then take the train (25mn Versailles, Paris 40mn) pass mobilis SNCF for a day, indicative prices 16€ per person, or pass “Paris Visite” 1 to 5 days with access to airports